Drivers and Delivery Crew
Music City Tents & Events is looking to hire enthusiastic, hard working individuals to join our team. Our operations team works together to give others the best day of their lives by creating cool, big, and “WOW-factor” events. From the set up, to the tear down, our team is front and center at Nashville’s biggest events.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting in the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close as well as providing timely reporting of monthly financial information. The Senior Accountant will monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities and will assist with payroll administration. This position will involve working closely with the auditors on the year-end audit. This position reports directly to the VP of Finance.
Send resume to email@example.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Prepare bank, general ledger, and revenue reconciliations.
- Manage the close process to ensure timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closes.
- Work with the VP of Finance to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Assist with cash management, financial statement preparation, and provide overall support including ad-hoc reports for the VP of Finance and other members of Senior Management.
- Ensure accurate recording of costs by job, perform profitability analysis.
- Manage improvements to processes to ensure accurate and timely recording of transactions.
- Assist with preparation of presentations and reports for the Board of Directors and various financial institutions.
- Evaluate, propose and help implement continuously improving organizational controls, policies and procedures.
- Assist with the selection and implementation of new software systems, as needed.
- Perform other duties, as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- 2-5 years of prior experience in the general ledger and financial reporting.
- Experience in closing and reporting for multi-location companies on a consolidated basis.
- Solid expertise with Microsoft Excel (including Pivot Tables), Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience with accounting software, maintaining chart of accounts, recording journal entries, monthly close cycle.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to respond to questions from Senior Management, auditors, and other internal or external customers in an expeditious manner.
- Ability to ready, analyze and interpret business and governmental publications.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to provide analysis on financial data as requested by Senior Management.
- Must have the ability to analyze key processes, implement efficiencies, and/or create new processes.
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage them simultaneously.
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and a Flexible Spending Account as offered by the Company.
- Vacation/Sick time through the Company’s Paid Time Accrued (PTA) program.
PPC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor